 Trains / 9072
9071  |  9073
Subject:
Another 8-wide engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:44:04 GMT

Hi folks,

As surprise MOC I build an 8-wide steam engine for the Train-Event just after
X-Mas in Braunschweig/Germany. Now I have collected all pictures by various
people (Thanks to Ben and Jan.K) and opened a new brickshelf gallery:

I wasn't able to build a steam engine in black, so I decided to build a white
one!!! If someone gives me 6 black 2x2 windows and a dozen half sloped 4-wide
bricks in black, I could trie a black version...

Happy surfing and LMKWYT!

Regards,

Holger ...from Germany