 Trains / 9055
    Re: LEGO Trains on trial? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I disagree. I am much more confident of the future of trains than some here. And as for this contest having grand galactic significance, I don't see it. Like I said to Suz, it's just a fun contest. (...) Again, I disagree. I don't think TLC (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LEGO Trains on trial? —Dave Schuler
     (...) I think that any "trial" TLC might run must be balanced against the prosperity of this predominantly S@H product line, as well as against the awesome presence of the displays assembled by AFOL's. What other line, with the possible exception of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: LEGO Trains on trial? —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) For the record: I am very confident of the future of trains and I do not think this contest has grand significance. But I do not think ANY company runs "just a fun contest." If trains were doomed, we'd hear nothing about it. They'd just (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)