 Trains / 8986
Re: NQT - Not Quite Talgo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:03:49 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:G6HtoJ.8on@lugnet.com...

Interesting. A little short, of course. But a totally different direction • on
how to use 4561 pieces than I took. :-)

I expanded it to 5 yesterday afternoon, and to 7 this morning.

Pictures of the 5 (NQT-a) are:

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/nqt-a/

I'm very happy with how the Bistro car turned out.

Better yet... if you just remember:

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/projects.html

...then you can see when I add pictures of the 7. It now has doors. :) I am
having a lot of fun with this 4561. Maybe I should think about going over to
Kitchener-Waterloo sometime and picking up another one!

    Iain