 Trains / 8859
  Re: LEGO Desert Express

(...) Hey, I am just quoting one of my books...not _my_ fault if the book cannot spell eh? Esp. considering that I couldn't spell to save my life. Befor I went to skule, I coldn't spel enganeer, now i ar one :) (...) I know that like GMDD, they were (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Desert Express

(...) Note that rivet counting mode is a useful function... (...) Who said that they can't spell 'eh'?? I am claiming that they can't spell the names of towns in upstate NY. Consider getting better books. LOL. (...) While we're picking... sepArate (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)