 Trains / 884
  Q: 4547 (Tourist/Club car) availability in the UK

Hi, We were lucky enough to secure one of these Tourist/Club cars in a second hand sale last night and the thought occurred to me - Just how rare are these in the UK? (Or anywhere else to that matter...) I don't recall seeing them in the shops, so (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Q: 4547 (Tourist/Club car) availability in the UK

(...) They were as readily available as any other train item in the UK in 1993 & 1994, which means only in a few very good shops David (25 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)