 Trains / 8762
  Thanks for all the input this past week

I just wanted to thank everyone who offered input on my LEGO train presentation to the local NMRA division here in Atlanta. The meeting went real well, everyone had lots of good questions and seemed very interested. After the presentaion I had a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Thanks for all the input this past week

(...) But where did they side in the 6 vs 8 wide debate????? lol (...) Glad it went well. Thanks for plowing ground into new and exciting NMRA territory! -John (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Thanks for all the input this past week

(...) You did a good job with the local NMRA, traditionally they were stubborn types who would only be interested if you spoke in terms of 'HO,N,ect.'Kudos to you...-Harvey (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Thanks for all the input this past week

(...) I don't think they grasped the what I was talking about with 6 vs. 8. I try to make is simple, but I think the whole "stud measuring" system was still sinking in. A few of them shook their heads as if they understood, but I don't think they (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org)