 Trains / 8762
8761  |  8763
Subject:
Thanks for all the input this past week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:59:13 GMT

I just wanted to thank everyone who offered input on my LEGO train
presentation to the local NMRA division here in Atlanta. The meeting went
real well, everyone had lots of good questions and seemed very interested.
After the presentaion I had a table of MOCs and another set of tables with a
small track layout and a large pile of parts for everyone to get some hands
on with the trains.

So now there is another large group of train heads that can no longer say "I
didn't know LEGO made trains", because now they do plus they know the
history of LEGO trains and a lot of other useless facts.

They did comment that they were suprised that LEGO didn't play a bigger part
with the LTCs and the fact that there are only a hand full of LTCs
worldwide. I did assure them that this number is growing every year.

Thanks again for everyones input,

jt

----
James J. Trobaugh