 Trains / Train Organizations / 906
Re: Thanks for all the input this past week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:17:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

I just wanted to thank everyone who offered input on my LEGO train
presentation to the local NMRA division here in Atlanta. The meeting went
real well, everyone had lots of good questions and seemed very interested.

But where did they side in the 6 vs 8 wide debate????? lol

-John

I don't think they grasped the what I was talking about with 6 vs. 8. I try
to make is simple, but I think the whole "stud measuring" system was still
sinking in. A few of them shook their heads as if they understood, but I
don't think they got the grasp of what the issue was, or why it was an issue.

jt

jt

----
James J. Trobaugh