 Trains / 8502
Re: Automated RT - Acceleration with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:04:16 GMT

So I guess I need... jeez, 8 of those clips that go from the 9V connector to
the rails. Are those available separately as a S@H item?

Only way I know of getting them, without a full train set is via

Nope, set 5305 is just the connecting wire.  I think they are still in the
dogalog (hmm...perhaps not...)  Try S@H for them.

James