 Trains / 8500
Re: Automated RT - Acceleration with RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 08:22:09 GMT

Isolating track is fairly simple - you just disconnect the track, and hold
it in place 1 stud apart...  The trains don't mind it at all, though it
does mess up lego geometry if you're not careful.

You can also use black eleectric tape.  Put tape where you want to separate
the tracks and then snap the track back.  I've been doing this with my
layouts with no problem.