 Trains / 8452
Re: My Change Of Heart (I'm Back!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:07:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Harvey Henkelman wrote:

Hello everyone, I've recently gone through a radical change of career plans.
I've passed the Railroad Institute entrance exam, as a result, I've
cancelled my date with Uncle Sam (the Navy). Also, I've reawakened from my
LEGO dark ages and have boldly decided to take up the brick once more (I was
miserable without my LEGO trains). I'm glad to have returned to the LUGNET
community.
                 -Harvey Henkelman

Did you end up selling your LEGO collection?
I did end up selling my collection, I ultimately needed the money for my schooling.
Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html