 Trains / 8433
Re: 9v motor dying
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:37:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lars Brandt writes:
I have a 9v motor that works for about 5 minutes, then slows down, and
eventually stops.  Wait 5 minutes, and it can go a little bit, then slows
down, and stops.  It's like the motor's juice needs to be re-charged.  Is
this motor dead? or is there something I can do to save it?

Regards,
Lars

No help from me, sorry.

I have a 9volt train motor that does exactly the same thing!

I have the same questions as do you.
Hmm.....Anyone else with the same problem?

later,
James Mathis