 Trains / 8365
Re: Perpetual Duplo Motion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:31:04 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message

I have a new creation up on my site, a device for defeating the timer on • the
Duplo battery trains.  This uses Duplo Trains, Technic, and a critical • Znap
part.

I call it the Perpetual Duplo Motion machine.  Check it out at:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mytrain/pduplom/index.html

That is *VERY* cool. I remember when my dad brought back a LEGO catalogue
from Germany in about 1994; it had an image of the "New" at the time DUPLO
trains, and I remember thinking how cute they were. Is it wrong that I kind
of want a DUPLO train set now? :)

    Iain