 Trains / 835
Re: Anyone Interested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:45:05 GMT

Ok, I wasn't sure if anyone would like that price, I tried to keep it
fair, I split the cost by 4 cars. I don't think that's unfair. You'd get
all the stuff that went along with the car, if I took and split the
price by piece and counted out the pieces for each car you'd probably
end up paying a little more because it comes out to .24 a piece and
those 2 have more pieces than the other 2, also 3.00 for the wheelbarrel
is a little high I think. I'd probably drop that to 1.50.
I was only asking, I didn't say you had to buy them, I can always pick
up the sets and do an auction of the remaining pieces and probably make
out better in the long run.  I just figured maybe someone would want
some of those cars to make a longer train. Instead of most of the parts
sitting here in the box collecting dust and not being used.
Though it sounds like there's no interest in buying them outright,
that's ok :) I can use some of the parts myself.
Tamy

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Hmm... 11+11+27.50+3 = 52.50 (shipping included) S@H wants 66.

That gives you the entire last car, including 6 train windows, 3
minifigs and a bunch of black slopes and misc parts from that car and
the engine for 13.50. That's not making a LOT of money. But those
windows go for 2 each or more in AucZILLA. Or they did, anyway.

I'd probably do this deal myself if I were you, Mookie. Heck, I'd sell
the parts Mookie is selling for 48, shipping included, and still think I
was getting a good deal on the windows and stuff. But I'm too busy to
ship stuff right now so I won't offer (and undercut you).

Mookie wrote:

Anyone interested in buying the wheelbarrel, Yellow tipper car and the
flat bed car with the brown bricks on it from the 3225 train set.  I
want to buy a few more of these sets though I don't want anymore of
those cars, I also might possibly sell a couple of the Motors.
if intersted e-mail me and we can discuss a little further.

To give you a little breakdown, I'd be looking to sell the cars for
11.00 each and the motors for 27.50 and the wheelbarrel for 3.00
shipping would be included in the price, I'm not looking to make money
on these, I just want the pieces.

Thanks!
Tamy

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.