 Trains / 831
Re: Anyone Interested
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 03:48:51 GMT

Uh, if you are not looking to *make* any money off the sale of this set,
you may want to drop your asking prices.  BTW, why should I buy your
motor for $27.50 when I can buy one from S@H anytime for that?

Mookie wrote:

Anyone interested in buying the wheelbarrel, Yellow tipper car and the
flat bed car with the brown bricks on it from the 3225 train set.  I
want to buy a few more of these sets though I don't want anymore of
those cars, I also might possibly sell a couple of the Motors.
if intersted e-mail me and we can discuss a little further.

To give you a little breakdown, I'd be looking to sell the cars for
11.00 each and the motors for 27.50 and the wheelbarrel for 3.00
shipping would be included in the price, I'm not looking to make money
on these, I just want the pieces.

Thanks!
Tamy