 Trains / 8329
Re: WamaLTC meeting #1: Pictures and MPEGs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 04:54:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dan Boger writes:
We've amassed an impressive (imo) fleet of southerners [1] Take a
look:

*I'll* say that's impressive. Did SR run 44 tonners in that color scheme?
You may be a little overboard with the slugs and cow/calfs but hey...
probably no one else has a herd (there weren't many roads that ran SWx
herds) in LEGOdom!

Very nice.

++Lar