 Trains / 8337
Re: WamaLTC meeting #1: Pictures and MPEGs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dan Boger writes:
Hey all - I just put up the pictures from the first WamaLTC meeting!
Including original creations of Lee Tucker, Greg Kramer, Tom Cook, me, and
more!  We've amassed an impressive (imo) fleet of southerners [1] Take a
look:

http://www.peeron.com/pics/LTC1-Nov19-00/

Thanks to Grandad's Hobby shop [2] for lending us the "Train Room" [3] :)

[1] http://www.peeron.com/pics/LTC1-Nov19-00/thumbnails/Southerners.jpg.html
[2] http://www.granddadshobby.qpg.com/
[3] http://www.peeron.com/pics/LTC1-Nov19-00/thumbnails/TrainRoom.jpg.html

Was glue also used?

http://www.peeron.com/pics/LTC1-Nov19-00/thumbnails/LSteamDemo.jpg.html

How are these parts held together? (The blue antena base units)

jrosco