 Trains / 830
  Anyone Interested

Anyone interested in buying the wheelbarrel, Yellow tipper car and the flat bed car with the brown bricks on it from the 3225 train set. I want to buy a few more of these sets though I don't want anymore of those cars, I also might possibly sell a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone Interested

Uh, if you are not looking to *make* any money off the sale of this set, you may want to drop your asking prices. BTW, why should I buy your motor for $27.50 when I can buy one from S@H anytime for that? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone Interested

Hmm... 11+11+27.50+3 = 52.50 (shipping included) S@H wants 66. That gives you the entire last car, including 6 train windows, 3 minifigs and a bunch of black slopes and misc parts from that car and the engine for 13.50. That's not making a LOT of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone Interested

Ok, I wasn't sure if anyone would like that price, I tried to keep it fair, I split the cost by 4 cars. I don't think that's unfair. You'd get all the stuff that went along with the car, if I took and split the price by piece and counted out the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)