 Trains / 8285
    Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I think you are right but my problem what that I didn't have enough 2x2 rounds for the pillars so I had to use the long POOP type pillars that come in the Fright Knight's castle. Actually you know what... I think I might have enough 2x2 rounds (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station —Christopher Masi
   (...) Did you sink the POOP pillars into the roof, or is the bottom of the roof at the top of the POOP pillar? The roof can be made three bricks lower if the pillar is connected to the 2nd from the top row of roof bricks. Just a thought, Chris (...) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station —Eric Kingsley
   (...) <snip> (...) Yup they are sunk into the roof as far as they can go. It's not at the top of my priorities at the moment but if I have time I am going to see if I have enough brown 2x2 rounds to do this. If so I may drop the roof line down a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Gondola and a Commuter Rail station —Christopher Masi
   (...) Chris (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)