 Trains / 8247
    Re: Race pictures from Atlanta GATS —Kevin McMillin
   Wow! Cool. Good Idea. did any train win more times than others? Did weight make a difference? I've noticed after timing a couple of the same car on the same layout at the same max speed, they would finish about a couple of 100ths seconds slower. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Race pictures from Atlanta GATS —James Trobaugh
    Kevin McMillin <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G438o8.3uw@lugnet.com... (...) weight (...) Both of the trains I made seem to run about the same speed. Weight did make a difference, actually the heavier engine ran better. I figured the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Race pictures from Atlanta GATS —Kevin Maynes
   (...) Cool. Coooooool. I'm looking forward to "Top Fuel Open" class.. heheheh.. What are the specs for the racing surface? How long, how much space between lanes, should it be "on the bubble" level, where should the connection wires be plugged in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)