 Trains / 8227
Re: New rolling stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 05:01:51 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
I have put up some pictures of some new rolling stock on my site.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/NOLTC/rolling_stock/rolling_stock.htm

These modifications and additions are really nice.  I really like how you
contoured the tanker with the ladders.

later,
James Mathis

Thanks, I think I have seen ladders like that somewhere before but where? Did
Gianluca do something like that? I know he used the dual slope technique[1] to
make 8-wide tankers. Shortly, I'll be getting some dark gray ladders and some
black ladders. I think those colors would look better than the brown ones, but
for now, the brown ones are good enough for me.

Thanks again,
Chris

1. This was spelled technic...LEGO on the brain.
--
PGP public key available upon request.