 Trains / 8120
Re: Layout Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 01:17:18 GMT

At each end there is a peace of rail that curves. I was going to attempt to
have that go under the layout where I would keep all the trains.

Hmm...you don't have enough room to manage double ended access.  (at least, not
with that layout).

On a curve, Matt gives 1 plate/lenght as recommended max grade.  If possible, I
would stick to that.  My max. grade is more like 1.25 _bricks_/section, but it
is too steep (I have to use 3-4 motors to get trains up (and more importantly)
down it).

James