 Trains / 8099
  Canadian Lines...

Hey, Vancouver and Alberta Clubs...what are you waiting for? ;-) I just got home from a trip across central Canada, mainly by rail. (Ottawa - Toronto - Winnipeg - Edmonton - Jasper - Banff - Calgary!) OK, modeling The Canadian (VIA #001 and #002) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian Lines...

(...) Just 2 words: Old VIA Old VIA colours was _blue_ with a yellow stripe. Now, what does this bring to mind? To me, FP's, Blue window and door packs from S@H...and presto, one train! James (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian Lines...

(...) So why didn't you stop and say hi? ;) (...) There are some places from which good pics can be taken of the train yard, but they are none of them nearby. It takes a good telephoto and a tripod to get anything that isn't a long helicopter shot. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian Lines...

(...) I'm working on CN and VIA as we speak. But I'm still waiting on my ton of train windows and doors to arrive... Bulk corrugated in all colours please LEGO... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)