 Trains / 8066
Re: New TGV pics.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:58:05 GMT

Hi, Dave. Thanks for posting the pictures.  The color and details look good.  I
like how you incorporated the rubber bands into the roof line to also model the
detail of the real-life TGV's electric power distribution above the center line
and between adjacent cars...clever!

Thanks for the photos of the shared wheelset, too.  That solution obviously
works well from the G2K event images.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:
I have just put up some new pics of the my TGV. Just goto
http://members.nbci.com/legotrains/tgvii.htm
It is a only temporary page for now.

Enjoy, Dave