 Trains / 8104
Re: New TGV pics.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 06:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David K. Z. Harris writes:
In lugnet.trains, David VinZant writes:
I have just put up some new pics of the my TGV. Just goto
http://members.nbci.com/legotrains/tgvii.htm

Thanks for posting the new detail pics. It was a thrill to see that
train running at the PNLTC event, and see how the rubber bands and
the sliding truck bits worked as it went from a straight-away, into
some curves, and back into the straight-aways! (I think it even wound
up on the PNLTC G2K video! :-)

    -Z-    http://www.baylug.org/train/

I am glad you like it, since I had just rebuilt the train the day before the
big event. I have been very happy with my new color scheem and will try to
make it many cars longer. I almost have enough parts to make another car.
But since I use gray train plates it tends to be hard to make more cars for
it. Hopfully I will be able to redo my site with more pics of my other MOC.

Dave