 Trains / 8063
    Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler —John Neal
    Christopher Masi wrote: <snip> (...) Interesting you should say that, Chris, because when building 8 wides and larger, I have found it to be exactly the opposite case. When I have a large project in the works, I find it very time consuming to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Acela ver2: Magnetic nose coupler —Christopher Masi
   (...) All I meant was that I never have enough bricks to make two 6-wide models of the same thing, so I do not loose much by making one 8-wide creation. So, the brick count does not seem to be a big deal from my point of view. On the other hand, if (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)