 Trains / 806
    Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC) —Tamyra Teed
   COOL!! When do we get to see some close ups of some of those buildings?? I really want to see what I think is the grey "train station?" and my color might be a little off though it looks a little purple? (might be pink, looks kinda like the slides (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

        Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC) —Anne Sullivan
   In lugnet.trains, Tamyra Teed writes: [snip] (...) If you're talking about the Deluxe Track Kit and ilk, I just ordered one of those Wednesday, and they said it would be here on Monday. :) I can't wait to not have my train going around in a very (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)