 Trains / 8054
Re: Guinness 2000 Record Wind-up and original record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dan Parker writes:
Hi all,
a soon as we complete our documentation package, everything is submitted to
the Guinness committee.  So far, it looks good.  A full report and more pics
are also in order - hopefully soon.

Thanks for the update and the article post, Dan.

I look forward to seeing still photos.  I am interested to possibly see more
close-ups (maybe?) of all the MOC rolling stock and locomotives at the event.
What a huge stock yard...unbelievable from the view in the video coverage of
the event!

later,
James Mathis