 Trains / 7970
Re: Bay Window Caboose, Tank Car, and renderings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:13:00 GMT

Very nice. Would it be possible to have a 'printable' version of the
instructions that put them all on one page?

Cary

"Tom Cook" <cook_thomas@csi.com> wrote in message
In case anyone is interested I have made some significant changes to my • site:
http://www.lgauge.com

Specifically I have added some rederings of MOCs:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/Renderings/Rende
rings.htm

A new Bay Window Caboose with Instructions:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/BayCab02/baycab.
htm

A new Tank Car with Instructions:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/TankCar/TankCar.