 Trains / 7969
Re: Bay Window Caboose, Tank Car, and renderings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:07:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Cook writes:
In case anyone is interested I have made some significant changes to my site:
http://www.lgauge.com

I really like the wagontop box car.

Specifically I have added some rederings of MOCs:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/Renderings/Renderi
ngs.htm

I am always impressed upon seeing rendered MOCs.  (I can't do these.)

A new Bay Window Caboose with Instructions:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/BayCab02/baycab.ht

That is nice and smooth on the sides.  Would be nice to see that 6 wide slope
in red.

A new Tank Car with Instructions:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/TankCar/TankCar.ht • m

Please let me know what you think.