 Trains / 7968
7967  |  7969
Subject:
Bay Window Caboose, Tank Car, and renderings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:06:26 GMT

In case anyone is interested I have made some significant changes to my site:
http://www.lgauge.com

Specifically I have added some rederings of MOCs:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/Renderings/Renderings.htm

A new Bay Window Caboose with Instructions:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/BayCab02/baycab.htm

A new Tank Car with Instructions:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cook_thomas/Trains/TankCar/TankCar.htm

Please let me know what you think.