 Trains / 7962
Re: New set 7106 Droid Escape good for a Tanker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:26:52 GMT

You 6 widers will all have to mail yours to me so I can build a fleet of 8 wide
tank cars{:^D

-John

James Mathis wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
I thought those large radar dishes are 8x8 (part#3961?) making the gray
cylinder 8x8 or larger...
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys16.jpg

Sorry, thanks for the correction.

How about the big round green parts in Watoo's junk yard. And how about Watoo!

It looks good!

later,
James Mathis