 Trains / 7959
Re: New set 7106 Droid Escape good for a Tanker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:14:29 GMT

I thought those large radar dishes are 8x8 (part#3961?) making the gray
cylinder 8x8 or larger...
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys16.jpg

How about the big round green parts in Watoo's junk yard. And how about Watoo!

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I suspect that the large (6 stud dia?) gray cylinder has painted graphics on
it, but that part looks interesting for possible train applications.

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys16.jpg

later,
James Mathis