 Trains / 796
  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Is this your coming out party? If so, allow me to be the first to officially welcome the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club. Myself and other PNLTC members have eyed photographs of the GMLTC layout and have been overwhelmed with the details in their (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

I second that! I love the consistancey of the URLs! Larry do you fly in every Thrus? SteveB PNLTC (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

(...) I am on a Minneapolis based project and pop by (it's about 10 min from where I'm working) on thursdays. So no, I don't fly in every thursday. Just Sunday through friday. (25 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)