 Trains / 7689
    Re: Basic 'bread and butter' tank cars to share with you. —James Brown
   (...) Not sure about other folks, but Michel Magnan has done some that look pretty cool... (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Basic 'bread and butter' tank cars to share with you. —John Neal
   Yes, I like these bricks for a tank/airflow covered hopper look. Lar built a nice one quite a while ago: (URL) , and I myself have built one even longer in an 8 wide version, but no pics as of yet:-( -John (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Remote controlled 9V points by using 12V remotes —Sonnich Jensen
   Hi guys! This weekendI was looking at my newly optained 9V switches and my older 12 automatic switches, and I think that it might be possible to use the 12V swithcing unit to control a 9V point. 1. it seems to me that the "stick" moves the same (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)