 Trains / 7656
    Re: New station building at Brickshelf Gallery —Gary Istok
   Ben, It looks great!!!! I like the way you used the "macaroni" bricks above the windows in the arches. And I noticed right away that you used the 1x2 tiles with central hole to shift the small 1x1x2 thin tall windows and get them centered above the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New station building at Brickshelf Gallery —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) And (...) the (...) This (...) Dear Gary, you have an sharp eye. This trick, to make an half stud offset and hide the gap behind a pillar, is a trick I like alot and which I have done in several models before, like for e.g. here: (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)