 Trains / 7656
Re: New station building at Brickshelf Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:48:14 GMT

Ben, It looks great!!!!

I like the way you used the "macaroni" bricks above the windows in the arches.  And
I noticed right away that you used the 1x2 tiles with central hole to shift the
small 1x1x2 thin tall windows and get them centered above the arched windows.  This
also looks very good.  You use many of the Lego "tricks" that the model builders
use.  Very well done!!!

Ausgezeichnet!
Gary Istok

Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:

Hi all,

I have built a new train station after the old - now not longer used - station
building of my hometown Braunschweig.

Pictures of the model as well as one of the real building are to be found here:

The pictures are not that perfect, but just taken in a hurry last night, after
I finished the project. I think there are still some details which should be
improved, for eg. I want to add some ivy at the right wing of the building
etc....

Some more detailed pictures especially of the window and its sills will be
added in a while.

Leg Godt!

Ben