 Trains / 7668
Re: New station building at Brickshelf Gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 17:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gary Istok writes:
Ben, It looks great!!!!

I like the way you used the "macaroni" bricks above the windows in the arches. •  And
I noticed right away that you used the 1x2 tiles with central hole to shift • the
small 1x1x2 thin tall windows and get them centered above the arched windows. •  This
also looks very good.

Dear Gary,

you have an sharp eye. This trick, to make an half stud offset and hide the gap
behind a pillar, is a trick I like alot and which I have done in several models
before, like for e.g. here:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/pi377.jpg

Ausgezeichnet!

Thanks alot!

I have done some more detailing on the right wing of the building (added some
ivy) and I have taken some pictures concerning the windows of the station. You
will find them in the brickshelf gallery here:

Leg Godt!

Ben