 Trains / 7650
Re: First MOC online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 14:13:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi all,

my first MOC is online!! See pictures on my brichshelf gallery on

As written in the German www.1000steine.de Forum before, I wanted to repeat it
here again: great model Holger!

I think we all look forward to see more of your highly detailed creations. If
your first attempt was such successful, how will your MOCs be, when you are
better trained?

"Leg Godt!"

Ben