 Trains / 7648
  Re: First MOC online!

Hi Holger, (...) "Gottwald" (...) Brilliant! Now that is a fine looking piece of hardware. (...) I can hardly wait! (...) I'd very much like to see more pictures, with the crane in various positions of use. So far though I like it very much, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First MOC online!

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Maynes writes: <snip>...surely SOMEBODY will build something that needs lifting? ;^) (...) Well, I designed a nifty transformer in dark gray. It just barely fits a lowboy. Maybe I can twist Tom Rafert's arm into loading some (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)