 Trains / 7598
Re: Getting started with LEGO trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ran Talbott writes:
On Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:49:33, "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

additional $41.99 for speed regulator.

Brickwise says that this is still available from zanybrainy.com for
$16.

Ran

If he posts nicely to .bst, he can get one for $15 or so...I'm quite sure.  As
for 4565, I know it went on sale for less than $100 at ZB, so perhaps asking
nicely in .bst might get a response for one less than the 130 from S@H.

James