 Trains / 7504
  Aztecland internet controlled LEGO train

I came across this web site during an "altavista" search for "lego train". (URL) is a LEGO train controlled via an internet interface with a picture of the train layout updated every 10 seconds. I've tried it out. I'm not sure the train moved or (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Aztecland internet controlled LEGO train

(...) I got the same results. I think I'll go back to running my home trains now;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Aztecland internet controlled LEGO train

(...) The time stamp on their camera image doesn't change either. And it thinks the temperature is 1552 Centigrade. It looks like a neat idea, but not good PR to have a non-functional demo. James (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Aztecland internet controlled LEGO train

(...) Sure it's functional. The function is that the lamp overheated and burned out the camera. :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Aztecland internet controlled LEGO train

(...) I just tried it. It worked ok for me. Still, it is kind of boring even when it is working. You could simulate this with out too much trouble and no one would know the difference. Steve (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)