 Trains / 7582
Re: Aztecland internet controlled LEGO train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 18:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I came across this web site during an "altavista" search for "lego train".

http://www.aztecland.com/

Advert is a LEGO train controlled via an internet interface with a picture of
the train layout updated every 10 seconds.

I've tried it out.  I'm not sure the train moved or not.
The on-screen message stated that the "train is moving", but the seemingly
updated picture didn't seem to show that was the case.  ????

Seems very interesting, regardless.

later,
James Mathis

I just tried it.  It worked ok for me.  Still, it is kind of boring even when
it is working.  You could simulate this with out too much trouble and no one
would know the difference.

Steve