 Trains / 7508
Re: Aztecland internet controlled LEGO train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:07:37 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

I came across this web site during an "altavista" search for "lego train".

http://www.aztecland.com/

Advert is a LEGO train controlled via an internet interface with a picture of
the train layout updated every 10 seconds.

I've tried it out.  I'm not sure the train moved or not.
The on-screen message stated that the "train is moving", but the seemingly
updated picture didn't seem to show that was the case.  ????

I got the same results.  I think I'll go back to running my home trains now;-)

-John

Seems very interesting, regardless.

later,
James Mathis