 Trains / 7356
Re: What is the rarest Lego Train set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Hi there!  I have never posted on the Train part but I was just curious, what
is the rarest Train set out there?  Can someone please e-mail me what they
think?  Thanks a lot.  :-)

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com

Rarest train sets (my opinion a s a collector)

118
119
722
116
113
167
7750
7760
7730
7740
..
4564
4547
..
4558

As you may see: the older the set is, the harder to find. And of course it's
the market: 4558 has been sold worldwide in a big amount: so it's easy to get
(ok, needs some bucks). But try to find a 119, a 722, a 113 set: that's hardly
to get.

Regards,

Ben