 Trains / 7310
7309  |  7311
Subject:
PNLTC/G2K ambassador car apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 04:59:55 GMT

I would like to apologize to those waiting to receive
their ambassador cars back from the G2K event
sponsored by PNLTC.

The busy weeks leading up to G2K caused me to
put other bits of my life on hold. After the event I
could no longer continue to ignore a few things. I
recently caught up in those areas and have begun
to organize the return of your assets. If you have
immediate/urgent needs please email me directly.

Dwayne
PNTLC member