 Trains / 7102
Re: Wheel Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:47:34 GMT

Tom Cook wrote:
Chris,
Nice wheel car.  What's the red panel?  Needs more wheels.  Did you damage
the wheelset or sideframes when you separated them?

Hi Tom...
The red panel is what happens when you run out of black thinwalls in
your sorting bins and sorting through several gallons of unsorted brick
is too time consuming on my new limited schedule. :)

The wheelsets just pop right out the the sideframes with no visable
damage.
The only part of the frame that holds the wheel is a clip in the
middle.  I imagine this clip would get loose if you remove the wheels
lots of times.

-chris