 Trains / 7049
    Fanzine underway- Coloumist/Article writer needed! —Alex Farlie
   Hi, my name Is Alex Farlie, I hope that by now Lugnet has heard about my intetions to get together a fan- writen web-zine. Mecaano magzine style- Lego(R)realted Content. As the lego Trains range is VERY popular I intende to include a coloumn and/or (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Fanzine underway- Coloumist/Article writer needed! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think your effort is laudable, but I would *strongly* suggest that you employ a spell checker, or better yet, get some human to review any copy that you personally write (spell checkers are not infallible, one thing they miss is InCorrect (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Fanzine underway- Coloumist/Article writer needed! —Alex Farlie
   (...) I understand perfectly. A magazine has to get things right. Including the spelling and grammer. Being in the UK ISTR a newspaper called The Garduian - which had frequent errors. I belive publishing practice is to have an independet person (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)