 Trains / 696
    Re: My new diesel electric —Larry Pieniazek
   Nice work, Chris. I like the staggered grey stripes and the radiator bubble in back. When I heard this was 8 wide, I was concerned that it wouldn't look "to scale" with other stuff but it looks good. I'm gonna have to start doing some of these half (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My new diesel electric —Christopher Masi
   The nose is a cop out, and it is something that will have to be revisited. I couldn't think of a good way to put a railing accross the front; so, I gave up. I guess I really should go get The Great Book of Trains Brian Hollingsworth & Arthur Cook (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)