 Trains / 6861
Re: And more new mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:58:04 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Pics of my first larger steam engine. It 4-6-4 that is meant to pull the
Rhiengold coaches. It is a first iteration and I haven't built the tender yet.
It's under Engines on Bickshelf.

I also added latest iteration of the 5 coaches I have been working on.
Red = 1st class
Blue(x2) = 2nd class
Orange = dinning car
Green = baggage car
It's under Coaches on Bickshelf.

And last and certainly least the white hopper made from log walls. I did a
poor job coping Reinhard "Ben" Beneke at http://www-public.tu-
bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/pi480.jpg. I built it before the exploded
views where posted...  Ben's some how look at lot nicer than mine??? It's
under Freight on Bickshelf.

My Brickshelf at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SEBarile

SteveB
PNLTC

What pieces are you using to make up you drive wheels?

John Warren